From the the occasions whenever having an extreme interest in computer systems and technology ended up being considered an awful thing. I never ever understood what those men inside my senior school had been undertaking, hunched over their own old-school mac personal computers and writing on RAM. It seemed like a foreign language and thus nerdy! Fast onward a couple of years, and guys that happen to be enthusiastic about techy, computer things can be found in high demand and there is merely anything about those so-called “nerds” that many women cannot get enough of, such as me! What can I state, i’ve a weakness for one that knows his method around a difficult drive and it has his way with HTML. Here are my leading five reasons why you should date a pc geekâ¦and i will know, I’m internet dating among my!
1. They can fix everything. This is certainly especially helpful for women at all like me who possess a tendency to break circumstances quite a bit ???? . But here is finished ., even in the event the guy does not can fix something-for example, your vehicle or notebook, he’ll google it until he is bluish from inside the face. He’ll pull up lessons on Youtube, obtain detail by detail pdfs, to get work done. Some type of computer nerd will not say “I don’t know just how to do thatâ¦”, he usually figures it out-and that sort of dedication is fairly really sexy.
2. They have his fingers regarding pulse of society. We consider myself personally a really Internet savvy girl and an entire social networking addict. Pc geeks go to a higher level though. They know just what websites to go to so when, for all the absolute best and a lot of latest info. My date consistently g-chats me website links through-out your day of busting development tales that i’ven’t actually observed, no matter if i am finalized into twitter/facebook/foursquareâ¦which i usually was! I’ll never know-how the guy does it, but we anticipate my personal gchats everyday.
3. They don’t need continual attention. You probably know how some men need non-stop praise and attention? Not computer geeks. They’ve learned to tackle themselves, which will be fantastic when you require receive a stuff done! This business are the happiest when it’s just them, some music in addition to their outside hard disks. Hmm..that seemed some dirtier than I intended! You may not need continuously entertain them-they wouldn’t lack factors to explore online.
4. You’ll never wander off. A few weeks in the past, my personal date took me on a birthday visit to San Francisco. We had little idea where to go to eat, to search, to explore and didn’t carry out much preparing in advance of the time. I became slightly concerned that we’d lose out on some very nice spots, but not anyway! The guy just busted out their iphone 3gs, google maps, yelp, metropolitan spoon and navigated all of us across city like he was my personal private concert tour manual. It actually was so fun, and I also felt so taken care of. If you are going to do that though and entirely rely on handheld technology, be sure you grab the telephone charger on the way outside.
5. You will usually get a whole lot. Before we began matchmaking my personal date, I becamen’t the largest fan of shopping on the web. It seemed a pain within the butt and much more high priced when you considered shipping and that I appreciated the instant satisfaction you will get from taking walks into a store and walking-out with something totally new. My sweetheart introduced me to the field of Ebay (yes, I gotn’t used Ebay before, cannot evaluate), searching online for online codes for discounts and free delivery, and showed myself the good thing about reading reviews-now I browse evaluations on anything before I buy it, it really is newer and more effective unusual addiction. Positive, I might need certainly to hold off a few days your email to arrive but I conserved so much cash since I have started using their little tricks that I’ll most likely never go back to my old purchasing habits!
Have you ever dated some type of computer nerd?